<Seoul City operates A New Technology Portal for Innovative Technologies and Ideas>
Seoul Metropolitan Government operates A New Technology Portal that accepts the innovative technologies and ideas of Seoul citizens
The New Technology Portal is the new technology proposal platform of Seoul Metropolitan Government to support cost saving and commercialization of enterprise technology by receiving innovative technology from related organizations such as private companies holding innovative technology, and applying the innovative technology to various public projects implemented by Seoul Metropolitan Government through technical verification. The New Technology Portal also receives ideas about technology development and technology start-up to solve the urban problems of Seoul, apart form those related with innovative tehcnology. If you need to demonstrate your technology, you can get support through the 'Project of Providing a Public Test Bed for Innovative Technology."
Seoul Metropolitan Government is encouraging receipt of proposals about excellent technologies and ideas needed for the city as described below. We look forward for the participation of many interested citizens, businesses, and organisations.
1. Reception Periods : Ongoing after the announcement (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
2. Qualifications for Proposal: Private companies (One person creative company, venture business, small and medium-sized business), government funded research institute, research institute of the local government, related academic associations, general citizens, etc.
※ Larger corporations and foreigners(corporations), however, are allowed for the 'opportunity-providing demonstration project' of the technology proposal and 'idea proposal."
3. Proposal Subject
- Technology Proposal: Innovative and superior technology, product and material for solving the urban problems of Seoul City.
※ Technology proposal requirements: Method of construction, materials or products that are innovative and excellent, and patented at home and abroad, which can be applied to the project implemented by Seoul Metropolitan Government (excluding the new technology certified by the government). The proposal can be returned if support deems unnecessary due to the frequent application of the proposed technology (application frequency, sales).
Idea Proposal: Research and technology start-up ideas that can help solve the urban problems of Seoul City.
- Proposal Areas : Technology to solve urban problems such as the IoT, big data, blockchain, robot, drone and AR/Vr(examples: road facility management technology, water management technology, waste management technology, urban disaster response technology, fine dust reduction technology, eco-friendly construction technology, urban infromation modeling/monitoring/simulation technology, etc.)
4. Proposal Process
5. Proposal Method: Apply through the New Technology Portal website(http://www.seoul-tech.com).
6. Inquiry: Department of Resesarch Planning and Development, Seoul Institute of Technology
Address: 8th floor, Industry-university collaboration research center, DMC, (Sangam-dong), 37, Maebongsan-ro,
Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Contact information: Tel) +82) 2-6912-0941 / Fax) +82) 2-380-3515
Selection will be canceled if any false information is found such as the forgery and alteration of the submitted documents.
- Additional evidential documents may be requested separately.
8. Documents to attach when making a proposal (Refer to the attached file of the announcement for form file)